Friday, February 24, 2012

Hello...

 Crafting, creating, designing and making is in my veins. My grandmother taught me nearly everything I know about sewing, crocheting, knitting, etc and i'd like to think that my great grandmother's creative genes have been passed onto me. I used to do a lot of arts and crafts when I was a kid, and recently my creative intuition has kicked up a notch. I started this blog as a way of sharing the things I make and hopefully selling some of my items! I also started this blog as a way of recording the things I make, kind of like a virtual scrapbook where I can look back at things I've done. I've recently tapped into a new outlet for creative energy by giving re-purposing a try. I've got a few projects in the works and i'm really excited to start posting my stories and pictures on here! So, I think that's all! Thanks for checking out my blog, be sure to check back in for more updates on new and finished projects!
          -jem

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this blog :) and your designs too!!! sooooo creative!!!

    ReplyDelete